Teaser of the event from week ago!
Here is clip of the talks held in the seminar morning.
They are both in Finnish and in English and therefore we (soon) will provide a transcript of the Finnish clips in the comments below.
You can also find the whole seminar:
or jump directly to part you are interested in:
- Opening: Johanna Kotipelto, Prime Minister’s Office
- Keynote Speech: Susana Martín Belmonte, Instituto de la Moneda Social
- Helsinki trial: Pekka Nikander, Arvotakomo
- Governmental point of view: Elina Pylkkänen, State Treasury
- Taxation point of view: Ville Viitasaari, Finnish Tax Administration
- Trustlines: Kristoffer Nærland, Trustlines Network
- Helsinki citizen point of view: Thomas Wallgren, Helsinki City Council
- Susana’s summary of the presentations
- Summarising the groupworks
- Working on utopias
- Summarising the utopias